Today a lady stopped me on the street and told me she liked my hat. This made me super happy because a. I love kind happy people b. I love hats c. I got to talk about how it’s from New Zealand like me 🙂 I think we should all tell each other when we think nice things because then the world will a better place because we will all be feeling good about ourselves and each other and all the good karma and energy will float around and we will all sport big goofy smiles.
I’ll start: I like you because you are reading my blog and that obviously means you are awesome people cos you have awesome taste in blogs 😉
Rewind to the start of the day with a little Tim Hortons coffee and donut date. The amount of sprinkles on my donut made me really really happy but the iced capp destroyed my brain cells yet again with at least five incidences of brain freeze in about four minutes. It’s not like I have self control and could drink it slowly or anything, that is just ridiculous 😉
We then hit up Michael’s which is a beastie store full of art and craft supplies for a few extras for our vision boards. The amount of stickers this place has was beyond my wildest dreams. I finally decided on ponies because ponies are always appropriate and some stud thingys because they look pretty badass.
I would like to take a moment to acknowledge my rings. I am obsessed with them. I feel like they make me look like I took more effort with my outfit than I actually did which is always a good thing.
I was super exhausted after our demanding morning (anything can be considered demanding when you are on a two month holiday FYI ). I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather the last few days and so has Curtis so we decided we should slow down for a few days. Slowing down even more when you are on holiday and have pretty much nailed/maxed out your slowing down takes a lot of effort 😉 My top tips for being really lazy: – make delicious hot soup that may look disgusting but tastes amazing.
– spend at least eight hours in bed watching movies with multiple blankets and pillows and ideally a fluffy cat.
– wear the comfiest pyjamas in the world at all times. I am a nice girlfriend so I cropped Curtis out of this as it didn’t fully showcase how handsome he is 🙂
– turn the heat up to around 30 degrees so it feels like you are in New Zealand when actually you are in Canada.
– drink as little water as possible so you don’t even have to get up much to use the bathroom. No photo for this because I just don’t know how.
– keep everything you may need on the bed next to you. Yummy food, nail polish, iPad, phone, Chapstick, a good book, etc. Whatever floats your boat baby.
Yes my bedspread does have Hello Kitty on it, and yes I am 24 years old, it is all normal and cool, trust me.
What are your tips for being lazy?
Favourite donut? – I am thinking mine includes sprinkles but realistically I need to try at least 40 more before I can decide.