1) Stretching out my toes from waitressing. Make sure your toes are all tucked under, I need to achieve this by manually putting them in position with my hands because my baby toes are super baby 🙂 Sit in this pose for as long as you can before it gets too sore, and it will def stretch out those tootsies. Great for runners/plantar fasciatis too. Please don’t look too closely at my feet because there are some gnarly waitressing blisters going on.
I know I know, I still haven’t cleaned the mirror. I will after this. Ok, that is a lie, mum, I hope you are not reading this.
2) Wednesday yoga with Sarah Beth (I know it is Sunday, but I am doing this out of whack with the actual week because I am cool like that):
3) Practicing my fallen angel. Let’s just say it doesn’t look quite like Sarah Beth’s yet 😉
4) Two of my current favourite yoga songs. I love putting these on and just doing an intuitive practice, listening to what my body needs.
5) Turtles in Indonesia. My bestie better be bringing me back one of these now that she showed me this photo. Im sure customs in Australia won’t mind at all 😉
6) Some quick rest and relaxation before going back to work for the evening shift. Bring it on.
What does your Sunday look like?
Does anyone have any fallen angel tips for me?