Holiday time = pamper myself as much as possible time.
And by pamper I mean do nice things that I enjoy but that fit with my student budget 🙂
1) Getting back into pjs after my morning shower and reading in bed…ULTIMATE LUXURY.
2) Going for walks! I love walking but during the semester I don’t usually walk for pleasure, it is more of a harried sprint-walk to uni/work and back.
View from the Sydney harbour bridge walk (free when you just walk along the pedestrian route, lots of runners do it too 🙂 ).
3) Doing DIY hair masks, face masks, taking baths, and other girly stuff like that. Post coming on my fave DIY stuff!
4) Going to the library. Seriously, the library is free and full of that thing that used to known as entertainment- books 🙂
5) Coming home from work and binge watching tv instead of studying like I usually do during semester.
6) Going for longer runs because how nice is it to run when you are not rushing back to anything? This goes for longer yoga sessions too. Yay for that delicious 15 minute savasana:
7) This is a weird one, but planning out my next semester in terms of enrollment and timetable is actually really fun for me. I don’t feel stressed when things are organised and so planning out that kind of thing is very pampering in that way for me. Also I am kindof super excited about the next subjects I just enrolled in:
8) Pimping out my music library and re-vamping my playlists with fresh music.
9) Taking naps at any hour of the day.
10) And just doing lots of relaxing in general and eating my favourite treats and taking good care of myself 🙂
What simple things do you do to pamper yourself?
Do you go to the library? – Someone, make me feel like less of a nerd please.
What is your fave colour to paint your nails? -I love bright colours like red, blue, pink, orange, and sometimes black when I’m feeling angsty 🙂
Do you do DIY beauty treatments? Does anyone have any I try?