The one with moving madness and fake tanned hands

Just wanted to pop in to say that I have randomly moved house with bestie in the last few days and until I get internet set up you are all going to have to do without my random minion-based blog posts ๐Ÿ˜‰ Please don’t panic, I promise it will just be a few days ๐Ÿ˜‰

And just to keep you going until then- a pic of my hands that I fake tanned by accident because it makes me laugh every time I look atย them. I mistook a bottle of fake tan for hand cream… It has just been one of those weeks ๐Ÿ™‚

Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!

Does anyone have any tips for toning down the orange from the fake tan??!ย

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to The one with moving madness and fake tanned hands

1. Liv @ Healthy Liv says:

HAHAHA I love that you accidentally used self tanner instead of hand cream. Maybe just washing your hands a bunch would help? Haha!

And I haven’t really had wifi for the past 2 weeks, so I definitely feel ya on that. It’s kind of hard to blog without it! Hope you enjoy the break from the internet and get it set up soon ๐Ÿ™‚

• Haha yes it is finally fading after washing them about a billion times! It is sooo hard to blog without it! Good idea to look at it as a break, I miss it though! I need to compulsively stalk everyone every day ๐Ÿ˜‰ hope you’re having a great week Liv!

2. babycrow says:

Have fun settling into your new place! x

3. Haha! I don’t have any tips but I did have a good laugh at that!!! Hope you had a good weekend!

• Haha me too, the plus side was that it made me laugh all day! It also made my boss and co-workers and the train ticket guy laugh….. I like to think my orange hands brightened people’s day ๐Ÿ˜‰ hope you had an awesome weekend too!

4. Sally says:

I promise I didnt know it was fake tan when i gave it to you bestie! ๐Ÿ˜œ So happy we ended up moving together… To home sweet bandel!!!

5. TechChick says:

Too funny on the hands!! I’ve done that by accident just because I didn’t follow the warning on the bottle when used properly ๐Ÿ™‚
    Hope the move went well and you can find your stuff!!

• Yeah I think I’ve done that too! That stuff is surprisingly potent hahaha. Thanks so much Lisa! I have been missing stalking your blog so I hope you are ready for some comment spam from me soon ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Curtwood says:

Haha wish I could be there with ya! ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. Polly says:

HA! HA! So funny about mistaken the self tanner for lotion!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hoping your move went well!!!!!

8. Sally says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA … Ohh man! Who did that to you,my sweet Jessie ?!?!?! Tell me!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

9. Pingback: The one where adulting is hard. | kiwi-yogi-runner