So many favourites from this week! Here we gooooooo:
– My new place. Having keys again is a pretty awesome feeling, it’s only been around a year since I had any 😉 Let the nesting begin!
– My studies. Week two of the trimester is over and I am LOVING all my subjects so far. Last trimester was a bit of a challenge in some ways- I had just transitioned from Canada to NZ to Australia so I was missing Curtis and my family and on top of that I didn’t love my subjects (ethics is just not super exciting to me unfortunately) but this time things are getting a whole lot more interesting. At the end of this trimester I’ll have finished the first year of my MA and so specialising more = exciting times for Jessie.
– My new grandma coat. I got this from the op shop (what kiwis call the thrift store) for crazy cheap and while it is possibly not the most stylish thing I have ever worn it is super warm and soft and exactly what I need for winter. I took this selfie in Kmart, I officially have no more shame about anything.
– Running my errands. Literally. I feel like this week I had a bunch of random errands to do and I did them all via running. Who needs public transport? By the time I wait for the bus, catch the bus, sit in it, and then walk to my destination, I could have run there in less time and got my workout in. Good thing I have lost all my shame about being bright red and sweaty at the bank 🙂
– My sweatilicious HIIT workouts. I am loving the burn and the feeling of pushing myself but most of all the feeling of my runs being easier as a result of my cardio fitness improving. I whipped out the last sesh in the gym as a way of saying goodbye to it by sweating profusely in it, yummy.
– Doing yoga every day again. It feels great to be practicing regularly and I really feel like it helped me cope during a bit of a stressful week.
– Stealing bestie’s clothes. Obviously she is the size of a pixie so there are only certain things I can steal but you better believe I am making the most of it. The scarf and hat I am wearing in this post are both hers… She loves it 😉
-Kmart. We all know I love Kmart probably a little too much, and I now feel like I am ready to work there after having memorised their entire store trawling the hours for two hours finding stuff to pimp my new place. Seriously, nesting is the best.
Tell me some of your Friday Favouries!
Do you have siblings? – I have one older sis who is THE BEST and hopefully she will visit me here soon! Bestie is my sister from another mister 🙂
What are your weekend plans? – I always work heaps on the weekends so that will pretty much be it, and any spare time will be spent nesting in my new home that I am a little bit obsessed with.