The one with my week in pictures

My week looked mainly like this:

With a side of this:

image And a WHOLE LOT of this:

imageLots of autumn leaves:

image  A huge bucket of rice that made me really happy and was about to inhale in this picture:

imageMinion buses all over the city that also made me really happy:
image Plus this minion Happy Meal that I plan to try ASAP (yeah, that is someone’s head in the picture that I creepily took in McDonalds):

The end of VIVID in Sydney with bestie and a classy McDonalds 50c soft serve cone:

This yoga sesh three times cos it is awesome and it is the only one I managed to save on my computer for when I have no internet:

And to bring the randomness to a whole new level, this meme that makes me laugh whenever I think about it.

What is something that made you happy this week? – Finding a great new place to live, eating lots of delicious food, doing yoga in my new place, and fake tanning my hands by accident…. okay that didn’t make me happy but it did make me laugh every time I looked at it. It has now faded to just on my knuckles and cuticles (I massaged it in really well when I thought it was hand cream).

What books did you read in highschool? -We read To Kill a Mockingbird and I LOVED it (geek) and I also read and loved the Catcher in the Rye and The Outsiders. I read the Lord of the Flies after highschool and I really loved that one too!

What is your favourite out of rice/pasta/bread/quinoa/couscous/other? -RICE! My mum always says “Rice is always nice” whenever she cooks it and apparently I have internalised that 🙂

23 Responses to The one with my week in pictures

1. Tess says:

I laughed so hard at the hand cream… Thanks for the reminder 🙂 and that meme was hilarious. Happy minions.

2. Ahhh I remember all those books! Stay gold ponyboy

3. I think I need to try that yoga flow you posted! Looks awesome. Thanks for sharing! Something that made me happy – school was over for summer, and I’m a teacher so no more work for me! I also read Lord of the Flies, loved that book!! I love brown rice and couscous, but sadly don’t eat much of it because I have trouble with gluten! I still eat it sometimes anyway. Have a great day!

• It’s really good! I’d totally reccomend it 🙂 oh that’s so awesome, holiday time! I bet it’s gonna include lots of yoga and running 🙂 I didn’t realise that brown rice had gluten in it! :s luckily I’m okay with gluten. Have a great day girl! 🙂

4. TechChick says:

Hanging out at the pool this weekend made me happy – but the sunburn on my kids & my back made me sad!! Bad Mom moment for not applying sunscreen appropriately. 😦
    Hilarious cat meme!

• Awww that can happen to anyone, not fun at all though! Sunburn is brutal! One time I fell asleep on the beach in Italy and had the worst sunburn of my life, I will never forget that feeling :s hope you guys feel better soon!

5. babycrow says:

Yes you definitely scored with the cat meme. it’s what the internet is for, right? just that!
    I’ve been having a very happy week for no particular reason. Glad you’re settling into your new pad. x

• Oh totally!!! That and looking up pictures of minions on Pinterest…. 🙂 I’m so happy to hear that!! Hope it continues for you 🙂 thanks so much, feels really good to be getting settled, next step: graduate from the air mattress! 🙂

6. Pa says:

LOL criticat! I think I heard that Harpur Lee had recently written a second novel after many years – not sure if it will address the issue of flight and fright neglected here

7. Polly says:

Yes, ending are bitter sweet… hate to close a door of something you have known, but oh it is so exciting to start a new adventure!!!!

So crazy that you have hats on in your pictures! It is 90+ degrees here in South Georgia! Very hot and humid! UGH!! Tank tops, shorts, and flip flops!

The picture of the cat and the book cracked me up! TOO FUNNY!!!!! LOL!

8. Jessica @ VEGGIE RUNNING MOMMA says:

We have the perfect opposite weather of each other.! So whenever I’m missing the autumn leaves I can live through you 🙂 ha. and that coffee, yumm. looks so perfect.
    I’m more of a pasta kind of girl. I love it but aughh the bloating is too much. ha. So I try not to eat it too often.

9. Sally says:

Moving home with bestie,staying with love one when I was super duper down, eating Hungry jack for supper, watching Minions, story telling before bed, having ME time in the shower for an hour and most wonderful thing is finding a friend,a sister, a bestie like you 😊

• You’re the sweetest 🙂 you’re addicted to my shower too aren’t you!! It’s been a crazy few weeks but I’m so happy we went through all of it together 🙂 You are a BEAST with your hungry jacks!