The glorious start to my day:
-Calming spa music.
-Cleaning the house before I am fully awake, face mask plastered on face, looking stylin’. (No photo 😉 ).
-A cup of peppermint tea and avocado on toast.
—-> so relaxed I might doze off.
Tempting as that was I spent my Friday studying, going to the gym, and working. Productivity guys, so much fun.
And it wouldn’t be Friday without some Friday favourites, am I right?
1) The purple trees all over my neighbourhood. Love these bad boys.
2) F45 workouts. Still on my one month trial, still loving it. Still barely able to walk after each session.
3) Relaxing spa music. I know I mentioned it above but when I am being a little stress monkey with all my uni stuff it really calms me down. Love blasting it as soon as I wake up.
4) New mascara. The old one finally petered out and I am OBSESSED with this one. Apparently it strengthens lashes, and isn’t that the dream?
5) Finding a restaurant that makes perogies- Ukrainian dumpling things that Curtis eats a lot in Canada and that we hadn’t been able to find in Australia until we stumbled upon this polish restaurant just down the street from us. We are winning at life.
Have a great Friday homies!
How do you start your morning?
What mascara do you use?
Fave beauty product, while we are on the topic? – Definitely foundation… my level of skin pinkness very much needs it. Also love me some lipstick, those are really the two I prefer not to go without.