Wow forever since I did a Friday Favourites post right? So fun how I’m unpredictable like that 😉
Favourites this week =
1) The ol’ run commute is back guys. Its just that time of the uni semester where I can’t justify both running and transport so a sweaty combination of the two is necessary. The views along the way make it totally okay with me.
2) And while I am run commuting, THIS song. Interesting video (cos that’s how we all look when we run right?) but it sure gets my run going.
3) Tricep dips. Seriously my fave tricep exercise ever, and I really feel like they give my arms the right shape. And they never get easier, which makes them so much more fun 😉
(Image from here)
4) Submitting seven assignments today. Ya, SEVEN. Ouchie. I had a bunch of headaches this week and I honestly think it is because there is actually too much info trying to squeeze in my brain. This is what happens when you are doing four final subjects before graduating in May- the making of personal scary deadlines is a must. My uni schedule/to do list is a sight to behold.
5) My new foam roller. The love/hate relationship is for realsies.
7) And lastly, long evening walks. Sydney is cooler right now (FINALLY OMG) and evening walks are just the best.
What are some of your Friday Favourites?
Do you ever run commute? Where do you put your stuff? – I tend to cram it all in my jacket pockets and I’m pretty sure it looks weird.
Did you foam roll this week? Yes about 6 times because ALL the DOMS.