Meet my new favourite workout phenomenon.
She isn’t too fancy.
But she sure gets the job done.
Oh yeah and she cost $1.50.
Isn’t she glorious? Best $1.50 I ever spent. I got her off trademe (the NZ version of Craigslist) and have already spent many a mile stomping away.
Reasons why she is the best thing ever:
– So perfect for when it is raining and I dont know how to get anywhere close to my daily step goal
– Ideal for when I want to talk on the phone but don’t want to just sit around while I do it- not as noisey as a treadmill and I dont puff quite as much on it either 🙂
– Small enough to drag all over the house and even into the office when I know I will be making a lot of calls.
– One of the cheapest pieces of workout equipment I have ever bought.
– Ummm, is it me or is she ADORABLE!?!
– And finally, quite effective at getting the heart rate up – I feel like it’s pretty similar to walking? What do you guys think?
It is also really important to reward oneself for all that stepping 😉
And speaking of stepping, how many steps do you guys do a day? I used to easily crank out 20,000 a day when I was waitressing but now sitting down with clients all day if I don’t go for a run (and I don’t run every day) it is WAY harder for me to even get to 10,000! Scary right? Also my sister has informed me that you are supposed to do 10,000 a day and that is not including your workout/run?!?
Thoughts – is it 10,000 steps total or 10,000 steps + a workout that is ideal to hit?
Does anyone use a stepper?
What is your must-have piece of at-home workout equipment?